Tuesday 21 July 2009

Things I have Found That I Badly Want and Love

As we all search the internet for things to drool over that we think are gorgeous and put them on our "favorites" list, I thought I would share my favorites with you.

They are not in any particular order, i love them all.

As I am a jeweler/metalsmith I will start with Melody Armstrong's Eternalism Choker. What a Gorgeous Piece! You could just wear it all the time with anything!!


Here are these Gorgeous Gift Tags from MothtoaFlameStudio


kazuewest bag:


and lastly (but by no means least) this gorgeous skirt from audreyandgrace


All the above items are available from these talented artists' etsy shops. I will be back in a week or so with more favorites from elsewhere on the Net, and also meanwhile show you new pieces of mine.

Till then have fun!

1 comment:

BeadYourHabit said...

It IS beautiful. The time she must have invested in this piece is remarkable.

Tracy

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Google Analytics