Thursday 6 May 2010

A free Gift With Purchases from any of my Webstores

I thought that I would like to say thanks to all my wonderful customers who read my feeble attempts at writing on my blog. This goes out to all of you who buy my work and read my blog. So, wherever you may buy my work, for any purchases US$60 and over, you will receive a pair of rustic sterling silver dangle earrings on hooks. You have a choice of either lapiz (a dark blue) or labradorite (a greyish stone with rainbow colors through it, very pretty)
Here is a pair of Labradorite Dangle Earrings:



So, please mention that you have read my blog and tell me which pair of earrings you want with your purchase upon checkout.

There are only a limited number so this offer is only valid until stock runs out.

No comments:

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Google Analytics