Friday 6 April 2007

ETSYMETAL GROUP'S APRIL THEMES


This month we seemed to have ended up with two themes. One is for a great cause. To stop the killing of baby seals...
Well, what can I say... it's been going on longer than I can remember...

I do recall as a child being terribly uset ( I think I was about 9 years old) when I happened to find out that baby seals were being slaughtered for fur! and they were just clubbed to death/or they were still alive but left to die....

It breaks my heart to think about this...
So I am going to put a fairly high price on the badge as I am hoping that it will sell quickly so that I can generate another ,and another, etc.. (the proceeds will go to the seals via victoria takahashi)

1 comment:

marsha said...

This reminds of me of some sea lions I saw at the San Francisco pier during my trip. You are right....How could anyone of a sane mind hurt these lovely creatures? I, too, used to have a stuffed toy of a baby seal ... and used to freak out too when I heard of how they were clubbed to death. Long live the seals! =)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Google Analytics