Sunday 13 May 2007

Can It Be Possible That Life Exists Outside of The Studio




Ok. It's Mothers Day!I was pleasantly woken by 'the apprentice' (my 8 year old daughter) with a lovely gift that she had purchased at school at the mother's day stall! Lots of lovely bath goodies and a new make up bag with a built in mirror!

The rest of the day was spent rather unglamorously sitting in front of the computer, revamping my etsy store! I also managed to make a couple of things to list on etsy.

The other day I vetured out of the Studio....(can it be possible that life exists outside the realm of the workshop?) and I visited my old Alma Mater... and I remembered this time to take some photos of the beautiful tree/s....

2 comments:

marsha said...

Happy Mother's Day to you too Ceeb! Great pics btw! ;)

*rushes off to check out howlindoggie's store*

=)

Andria said...

Hi Ceeb!

Sounds like you had a good Mother's Day!

Just thought i'd let you know i've included your elderflower cuff in a treasury i just made. It's located here if you'd like to have a look. :)

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed

Google Analytics